Camilla Morton's books

  • Home
  • Camilla Morton's Biography
  • Camilla Morton's Books
  • Camilla Morton's Blog
  • Where to buy
  • Dedications
  • Reviews
  • Contact Camilla Morton

Camilla Morton's Blog

Monday 4 January 2010

New Year and really high time I got this blog thing under control....
My friend Kate got a copy of my book before Christmas, Polish edition, so clicked on my blog to see what I did... Sorry. It is my resolve to try harder this year. It has only taken me a week to work out *and reset my password.... and to upload pictures we could be waiting till summer.
I was thinking about doing A YEAR IN HIGH STREET - due to the Zara wedges and warm winter puffalot coat I have been wearing... but already the January Sales tempted me back to the dark side with Tabitha Simmons... now must go earn my keep.